UPDATE 16.01.2020: ALL SOLD.
2019 TREK REMEDY 8
Price: €1999 / £1750 including EU delivery
Retail price for these bikes is €2999 / £2700
A fantastic, full-suspension, 27.5” trail / enduro bike. Matte black.
- 18.5” (medium), suitable for heights 170 to 179cm / 5' 6.9" to 5' 10.5"
- 19.5” (large), suitable for heights 177 to 188cm / 5' 9.7" to 6' 2"
- 160mm RockShox Lyrik RC fork
- 150mm RockShox RE:aktiv rear shock
- SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain
- SRAM Guide R four-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Bontrager Line dropper post
- 27.5" Bontrager Line Comp 30 wheels
These bikes have been used under our direct supervision, serviced frequently and meticulously maintained. They are mechanically excellent, with some superficial scratches. Please ask for photos of a specific bike. Bikes come without pedals.
The bikes are fully serviced and come with:
- Transparent frame protection
- New brake pads
- New grips
- New tyres
- Original box, manuals etc
The Trek Remedy 8 won Enduro Mountainbike Magazine's 11 bike group-test, to be crowned Best €3000 Trail Bike of 2019.
"The best affordable trail bike is the Trek Remedy 8! With its super-balanced handling, outstanding rear suspension and well thought-out spec, it secures our coveted Best in Test. On easy, flowing trails, its agile and direct handling is sure to put a big grin on your face, while also offering enough composure to compete in an Enduro race if you wish. It climbs superbly thanks to the central pedalling position and the efficient rear suspension."
Enduro also published a detailed review of every aspect of the Remedy 8.
Read and watch Pinkbike's review of the 2019 Remedy.
Get in touch to find out more.