We offer two point-to-point gravel bike tours in Andalucía, southern Spain. These are guided, all-inclusive trips. While you’re riding, we take care of everything else.
Both holidays include five nights accommodation, four days riding, Málaga airport transfers and full board. The price is the same for each tour: €1750/£1520 per person.
Whichever you choose, you’ll discover the kind of deserted backroads that gravel bikers dream about; with stunning views, pretty villages and all the details taken care of for you. Come and find out why Andalucía is gravel’s best kept secret!
Sierra Nevada Gravel Bike Tour
Highlights of this unique, challenging, high-altitude tour around the Sierra Nevada mountains include:
- Epic, endless gravel rides, with views of high plains, snowy peaks and the Mediterranean sea.
- Exploring both the north and south-facing slopes of these little-visited mountains.
- Sleeping in timeless mountain villages.
- Local food and wine.
- Conquering the mighty Veleta Pass (3269 metres above sea level).
- A night in the historic city of Granada.
Read more about the Sierra Nevada Gravel Tour including intinerary and trip dates. We have a guaranteed-to-run trip from 22 to 27 June 2024. Come and join us!
Two Deserts Gravel Bike Tour
Highlights of this this light-filled tour of southern Spain’s Gorafe and Tabernas deserts include:
- Traversing out-of-this world Badlands scenery in a UNESCO Geopark.
- Exploring remote, frontier-land areas.
- Tracing the footsteps of Clint Eastwood. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly was filmed here!
- Sleeping in a cave.
- Riding a huge variety of epic gravel roads.
Read more about the Two Deserts Gravel Tour including intinerary and trip dates.